United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) noticed new job circular at www.undp.org. UNDP Career Offer some New Vacancy in Bangladesh. United Nations Development Programme Job circular updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience, Age Limit update by Job News 24 HRS – 24 Hour Job News Website. Read below this short Information about UNDP jobs and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before job Deadline.
Most of the job seeker find United Nations Development Programme job circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.
Organization/Company Name : United Nations Development Programme(UNDP).
Total Vacancies : Check circular below
Post Name : Programme Assistant – Climate Change
Job Type : Full Time
Minimum Educational Qualification : G-Bachelor’s Level Degree
Salary : Negotiable
Job Location : Mention below circular
Gender : Both
Official Website : www.undp.org
Age Limit : Check cirular below
Job Source : Online
Application Deadline : 07/04/2020
- Regularly monitor and keep an overview on hot-button topics related to the Resilience and Inclusive Growth Portfolio, such as climate change and urbanization;
- Assist knowledge management of the Resilience and Inclusive Growth Portfolio;
- Participate in meetings, conferences/workshops/roundtable, training, etc.; prepare meeting minutes;
- Managing corporate requirement of planning and reporting for the cluster;
- Conduct monitoring visits and document lessons and key results;
- Assist the Climate Change Specialist for preparation of quarterly, annual progress reports, CO ROAR report, Project Quality Assurance (PQA) report etc;
- Provide logistical support to Cluster, Project Managers, and international consultants in organizing training events, workshops, and seminars;
- Draft ToRs, support recruitment and procurement of consultants, and coordinate consultants when needed.
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively;
- Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately;
- Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication;
- Tailors language, tone, style, and format to match the audience;
- Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals;
- Solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others;
- Places team agenda before personal agenda;
- Builds consensus for task purpose and direction with team members;
- Supports and acts in accordance with final group decisions, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position;
- Shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
- Shares knowledge and experience;
- Encourages office staff to share knowledge and contribute to UNDP Practice Areas;
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development in one or more Practice Areas, acts on learning plan and applies newly acquired skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, social and environmental sciences, urban planning, development studies or related discipline.
- Preferably 2 years practical experience in the relevant field of climate change or climate finance.
- Preference will be given to those who have experience and education in the field of climate and disaster related field.
- Experience in the use of computers and office software packages, (i.e. MS word, excel, PowerPoint etc.) and experience in the use of spreadsheet and database packages are required.
- Experience in GIS and data science will be an added advantage.
- Experience to work with Python and R Programming will be an asset.
How To Apply Job in Bangladesh
United Nations Development Programme Job circular Application process are to easy and you can apply through Online Sending your CV. Let`s Sent your CV Bellow link.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)