ASA NGO Job Circular 2020 Has Been Published. Resently we know that an ASA Job Circular Apply 2020 is a very strong and high-quality Bd job news for everybody. Because every ASA NGO Job Circular gives many facilities for his own work as well as gives a good salary, special career development training, well the amount of salary increase system year by year, yearly attractive bonus, yearly smart festival bonus and so one. For more exclusive jobs visit here Job News 24 HRS – 24 Hour Job News Website.
Published on: 16 June, 2020
Application Deadline 25 June, 2020
Lead System Engineer
- Candidate should be responsible for ICT Infrastructure (System, Network & Security) development and deployment plan within the organization, lead and motivate the IT Infrastructure team to achieve the proposed visions.
- Provide feedback to internal teams, communicating technical use cases for new features and enhancements, and participating in specification review & existing business requirements.
- Candidate should have planning and designing the new technologies and solutions to enhance ICT operation and automation of business process that meets business need.
- Candidate should be Responsible for developing best practices, security standard and monitoring system for any security beaches for ICT operation and maintaining IT operational controls in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Candidate should have knowledge on Data Center and Disaster Recovery management.
- Manage and prioritize the team’s workload on a daily basis.
- Work with our global Team Leads to develop, support, implement and improve existing and new workflow processes.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technological needs. Finally, collaborate the development and deployment phases with the documented technical specifications.
- Diligently investigate and validate the business requirements and software/hardware issues, before escalating to the appropriate group.
- Candidate should be responsible for Network-System Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting task.
- Candidate should be responsible for System design & plan, IT product selection & procurement task.
- Candidate should be responsible for Cyber security technology and hands-on experience on Vulnerability assessment (VA) and penetration test (PT) technologies.
- Candidate should be responsible for taking ownership for completing assigned Project within the given time frame.
- Candidate should be able to forecast upcoming requirements and should be able to submit proposal to management.
- Candidate should be responsible for data security, network access and data backup.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit System and assess their outcomes
- Maintaining all IT infrastructure such as Network, System, Storage, Antivirus, IP surveillance, Attendance and Door Access Control System, Consumer Products Such as Desktop, laptop, Printers, IP telephony System, Video Conference System etc.
- Candidate should be responsible for working with cross functional team to achieve the same goal.
- Candidate should be responsible for managing his team, skill development, training & certification and administrative tasks.
- Candidate should communicate with vendors, suppliers, Service Providers for new requirements, current solution, Warranty Claim, AMC/SLA and troubleshoot purpose.
- Preserve IT assets and Maintaining proper documentations for Regular System Operation, Purchase, Approvals, Changes, Incident etc
- M.Sc or B.Sc in EEE/ETE/CS/CSE or any Engineering discipline from any reputed university.
- Networking: Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet certifications.
- Microsoft certification like MCSA/Could computing or Higher.
- Security: IT security certifications will be added advantage
Employment Status: Full-time
- Age at least 35 years
- System Deployment Knowledge: Installing and configuring Windows Server , Operation, Log/Event Check, Monitoring, data backup, OS update etc. Managing Clustered System, Guest VM monitoring. Good understanding of Virtualization, System Design, Plan, MPIO, ISCSI etc.
- Network-System Design: Making Network Diagram, Creating and Making IP Plan, Product Selection for network, server and consumer products.
- Networking Skills: Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switch configuration, Skills on SSH, VLAN, Inter VLAN Routing, Spanning Tree, Routing Protocol (static and dynamic), Device Hardening, GRE Tunnel, IPSec VPN, Interfaces, Device Configuration backup and restore etc.
- Licensing and Subscription: Windows OS (Server and PC) licensing, Microsoft Office Licensing, Antivirus and Firewall Subscription, Cisco Webex, SSL Certificate and other software’s license and subscriptions.
- Product Knowledge: Cisco Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switches, Router, Fortinet Firewall, Dell Server, NetApp storage, Mikrotik Router, Product Licensing, RMA, Warranty information.
- Security Skills: Firewall Configuration, Policy Creating, Feature enabling, VPN, SSL VPN, IPSEC VPN, URL filtering, Application Control, Web Application firewall operation, firewall Cluster(Active-Standby), Firewall licensing, Load Balancing, Bandwidth Control, SSL Certificate report and log monitoring, regular configuration Backup and restore. Centralized Antivirus Operation, report, Control, Group Management. Web SSL certificate deployment, renew & International standard for Information security management like ISO 27001 etc.
- Server and Storage: Understanding Server administration (RAM, HDD, Motherboard, NIC, Cabling, Warranty, OS installation, BIOS, NIC Teaming, Virtualization (Hyper-V/VMware), Virtual machines create, Operation etc. Application installation, operation, troubleshoot and Storage administration (SAN & NAS).
- Cloud Computing Skills: Knowledge regarding cloud services such as AWS, Azure etc. Cloud DC/DR solution. Operational Skills on Azure Site Recovery
- Good written & verbal communication skill in English
- Good problem-solving skills.
Age: Age at most 30 years
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 150000 (Monthly)
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Boishakhai Bonus
Jobs Source: online
ASAI Management Services Limited is a venture of ASA NGO
Address : ASA Tower, 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207