Brac NGO Jobs circular is now dependable career for Bangladeshi job seeker. All Jobs Circular of Brac are available at www.brac.net. Brac Job Circular Apply process and Job Notice are shown below this post. Today www.eprothom-alo.com published new job in there website. You can also get updates about Brac Job Circular in My website. See below the more information. Check and Download Brac New NGO Jobs circular in April 2020 in Job News 24 HRS – 24 Hour Job News Website.
Post Name: Project Manager, Religious Leaders Network, C4D, HCMP (Contractual)
Job Published date: Apr 6, 2020
Source : As per circular
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience Requirements: At least 5 year(s).
Location: Cox’s Bazar
Job Nature: Full-time
Application Deadline: 13 April 2020
Age Preferred: As per circular
Official Website: www.brac.net
পছন্দের এলাকায় পার্টটাইম/ফুলটাইম চাকরি খুঁজে পেতে এই অ্যাপটি ইন্সটল করেএখনই আবেদন করুন
Educational Requirements:Bachelor degree in any discipline
Application Fee – As per circular
Online Applications Starts: As per circular
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organization. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Develop project implementation strategy to ensure quality standards of project delivery on time.
- Prepare project implantation plan based on the targets, monthly activity plan.
- Coordinate with field staff with regular field visit to ensure smooth implementation of activities as per operation plan
- Ensure regular field visit for monitoring and knowledge management
- Ensure regular report preparation and submission to BRAC and Donor management as per project need
- Effective communication and maintain liaison with UNICEF focal and BRAC management for RLN at local level
- Ensure monthly project team meeting to take steps for staff capacity development
- Attend project related different forums, meetings, seminars at Upazila, districts level.
- Support Team Lead and Grant Manager in providing progress.
- Lead production of high quality, evidence-based donor compliant, humanitarian cluster like Communications with Community (CWC) and BRAC management reports.
- Contribute to proposal development and fund-raising activities for future funding
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Sound understanding on IPC & Micro planning; Advocacy and Social Communication.
- Depth knowledge on project implementation.
- ave knowledge on SBCC, messages and social mobilization interventions.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills, awareness of socio-economic and political sensitivities.
- Effective communication, report writing and presentation for external and internal audiences.
- Knowledge of evidence-based behavior change practices, knowledge management, M&E and project management
- Excellent speaking and writing skill in Bangla and English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and data analysis.
- Good leadership skills & negotiation skills.
আবারো নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ>> ASA NGO Jobs
Courtesy: To all authorities from where documents are collected
Send your CV to email@example.com
N.B: Generally we try to update any news. For any Change, reform and republished of any news we are not responsible.