Sonali Bank Limited & Bangladesh Development Bank Limited Senior Officer (IT) job circular 2020. The last 30 June 2020 is announced both bank job circular. Bankers Selection Committee yesterday (30 June 2020) published this job circular by Bangladesh Bank’s official website. For more exclusives jobs visit my website Job News 24 HRS – 24 Hour Job News Website.
Job Summary of Govt 2 Bank Job Circular 2020
|Organization Name||Combined Govt 2 Bank|
|Bank Name||Sonali Bank Ltd, Bangladesh Development Bank Ltd|
|Post Title||Senior Officer (IT)|
|Number of Post||36|
|Circular Base Year||2018|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Under National Pay Scale 2015, BDT 22000-53060|
|Gender||Both male and female can apply|
|Age||30 years calculated on 01/07/2019 and for freedom fighter age considered as 32 years|
|Job Published date||30 June 2020|
|Application and Payment Last Date||26/07/2020|
|Tracking Page Download Last Date||28/07/2020|
- Name of Two banks and a number of posts.
- Post name: Senior Officer (IT).
- Combined 2 Bank and FIS Name And Vacancy.
- Sonali Bank Ltd – 33.
- Bangladesh Development Bank Limited (BDBL) – 03.
The educational requirement for Govt 2 Bank Job 2020
- Four years Honors degree or Masters Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information and Communication Technology/ Information and Communication Engineering/Software Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Science and Software Engineering/ Computer Science and Telecommunication Engineering from a reputed university in mentioned subjects with at-least two first division/class.
- First Class in a minimum of 2 subjects in SSC or equivalent examination.
- The third division/class in any examination is not allowed.
- For SSC and HSC result GPA 3.00 or more considered as first-class and GPA 2.00 or less than considered as 2nd class.
- For University Level, in the scale of 4 GPA 3.00/more considered as 1st class and GPA 2.25 /less considered as 2nd class. Similarly in the scale of 5 GPA 3.75/more considered as 1st class and GPA 2.813/less considered as 2nd class.
Download Tracking & Apply Deadline
Bangladesh Bank authority published the Job circular for the post of senior officer IT for combined two banks in their website on 30 June 2020. The application deadline is next 26 July 2020. And application tracking download last date on next 28 July 2020.
Application Fees & Payment Method
Combined Govt 2 Bank Senior Officer IT post application fees 200 Taka. 200 Taka through ‘Rocket account’. Before that Bangladesh Bank ” Bankers Selection Committee” has been published how to payment by Rocket.
Online Application Procedure of Combined 2 Job 2020
- The eligible candidates can apply online by visiting Bangladesh Bank website erecruitment.bb.org.bd.
- Candidate name, father’s name, mother’s name of the candidate will be mentioned correctly according to his/her SSC /HSC certificate.
- Candidates should mention their permanent address according to their national ID.
- For new applicants, they have to submit a colored picture of 600*600 pixels ( file size not more than 100KB) and a scanned signature of 300*80 pixels ( file size not more than 60KB).
- Before filling up the application make sure that the candidates have scanned print of picture and signature.
- Candidates can fill the choice list of banks according to their choice.
- Candidates can apply by their CV ID and Password.
- Black and white picture and the informal picture is not acceptable.
- After submitting the application and full payment, applicants can download their tracking page.
- The job ID is 10102 which is required for Rocket Payment.
Apply Link of Govt Job Circular 2020
Sonali Bank Ltd and Bangladesh Development Bank Limited total number of post 36. This bank senior officer IT apply must be online through Bangladesh Bank. Following the application link-
After the successful submission of your application, you can find a page with the Application Tracking Number and CV Identification Number. Please print and preserve the page for further purposes.
For any other query or information, mail at email@example.com.
Exam date and Admit Card of Combined 2 Bank Senior Officer IT.
The primarily selected candidates will be appeared for preliminary examination and the time and date of the exam and will be notified by the Bangladesh bank website and daily news portal.